Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I ♥ Sonya Rykiel

I WAS intending to write about the SS06 collection because that is just amazing and because of exams I only just got round to it but all the SS06 shows seem to have been removed! *sigh* So I shall be doing the AW06 instead which is just as equally fabulous! The whole collection seems to have some kind of on-going theme of Parisian chic which I LOVE and makes for a fab wintery look. The first outfit that caught my eye when browsing is this beige and black printed dress that I have actually fallen in love with to be honest!


There was a whole collection within the collection of racy black lingerie-type inspired dresses that aren't very practical for the winter weather but certainly do make a day at home with the heating on fun! Just make sure your underwear is also black....


Next, I spotted this cinched-in-at-the-waist light brown number...again with the Parisian thing, the colour palette is (as you would naturally assume) subdued and dark but very very glamourous in its own way. There are also subtle hints towards flowers too, and I'm loving the shoes in this pic!


Now, I would post more pics but Blogger's being stupid and isn't working (this happened last time) so I'll have to leave it for now. Grrr.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home