Friday, May 05, 2006

Oh dear....

I really shouldn't laugh....but it's just so funny!! Mind you, I can be slightly evil at times....it seems our party princess' Manolos slipped out from underneath her while at Kelly O's house....maybe she just saw Ozzy in his underwear?! Or maybe she was wearing such a hideous outfit that even her shoes were trying to escape? Who knows? But all I do know is this from Glamour:

" Is Lindsay Lohan Hollywood's most accident prone celebrity? Following a slew of recent
hospital spells, Lindsay was back in A&E at the weekend after slipping off a
step while at Kelly Osbourne's house. "It's a hairline fracture but it did chip
a piece of something off," Lindsay moaned to reporters. "It hurts." "

Aw. Bless. NOT. I really don't know why I don't feel sorry for her...I guess I'm just over her and all the attention she gets - it really is annoying now! (And yeah, I know I'm not exactly helping the situation - but this is an exception!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home