Friday, April 28, 2006

Speaking of Burberry....

I was just looking at the s/s and a/w '06 collections for Burberry for a picture of the ribbon-cinched waists when I really started to notice how good Burberry Prorsum actually is! The accessories are fabulous and the clothes amazing and it is only now that I have actually taken the time to really appreciate the style and tailoring of Burberry. Outstanding. Kudos to Christopher Bailey!


Here is one of the fab cinched-in waists that are gracing the catwalks of Burberry this season - I'm SO gonna buy a ribbon at a craft shop and have Burberry-like style without the price that goes with it! I wonder how much it actually is?! Hmmm.....now I'm curious......anyone?!


Now I'm not a yellow type of girl but this is one fabulous bag! And because it fits in perfectly with all the rest of the collection it just looks so good! Especially gorgeous for summer.


Now I just love this watch! A summer staple in my opinion and a huge dent in your purse to go with it! Elegant and irrsistable jewellery for a perfect summer wardrobe.



And where would we be without this season's must-have - the trapeze coat? Classic styling by the man himself. What more does a girl need?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home