Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Couture Stripped

Whilst I was on the subject of UK Vogue May 2006, I thought I may as well mention about the 'Couture Stripped' editorial as the dresses are just so breathtaking!


I love the Chanel in this picture - It's the length, the feathers and the gorgeous beading which you can see on the bodice (at least you can in the magazine).


The Valentino in this pic also has fabulous beading on it - I guess I'm just a a sucker for detail! And couture of course.


The dress that really caught my eye though is the silvery Givenchy creation on the right in this picture - just amazing! Ah, if only such things were accessible to a girl like me: great taste, but just not the money to fund it....♥
[credit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home