Sunday, April 30, 2006

Behati Prinsloo

She gave an interview with UK Vogue last year when she was barely on the fashion scene and what struck me the most was her age, for back then I didn't realise how old the models actually were, or how young they could be to be more precise. She was only sixteen and at the time I was amazed of how she was doing it - a Daddy's girl, growing up in South Africa when she was spotted by an agent one day whilst shopping in her local nearby town. She said she had done some recent minor modelling for a few designers but she had had go-sees with Fendi and a few other big names and I vaguely remember her saying some thing like: "I was so nervous but my friend reassured me that it would be okay - and it would! Just a few days later I got a call back and my friend told me that they must have liked my look and I was so excited!" Well sweetie, I think the whole world has now taken to your look because you've been on all the hottest runways lately!.....


From Alexander McQueen....


....to Nina Ricci....


...to John Galliano...


...to Stella McCartney! And there's still time for a Chupa-Chups at the end of the day - now that's my girl!...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home