Saturday, June 17, 2006

Net-a-porter wishlist *sigh*

What an amazing invention it is...there are a million-and-one things that I wouldn't hesitate in whipping out a credit card....if only it weren't for the damned prices!! But when flicking through the "new" section out of interest I found so many beautiful garments that just had to have a post of their own! First up (and also in my dreams) is the large leather Chloé tote bag in black (you should know I have a slight Chloé fetish)....

What a fabulous thing this is - I could only imagine the pleasure and sheer joy of owning one!! One day, definitely....

Next is the Anna Sui strapless gown which is pure designing genius in my opinion - if would definitely wear this (and I'm not a dress-y girl!) Simply beautiful:



Next is the Burberry Prorsum tassel detail scarf....

I have no idea why I like this so much...I guess it's just so cute and simple! And who cares if it's 25ºC outside?! Okay, the Burberry Windsor trench is next....again with the weather thing but still! It's so very stylish that it deserves a mention! Besides, it'll probabaly be raining in September - I'm just being prepared haha.


Simple, elegant, stylish....and they also describe the next item which is the Chloé large Paddington tote....(told you bout the Chloé thing):


One word: FABULOUS. 'Nuff said. Oh, I'm sorry my writing has been slightly less than par today....but you know how it is sometimes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anti said...

Love your blog; any thoughts about a few random articles on men's fashion.

June 20, 2006 4:34 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home