Saturday, March 04, 2006

Yes, yes - I am one of the few people who like them (excluding 9-year-old girls)

Y'know, no matter what anyone else says about the Olsens; I like them. I mean they have so much stick from the media and everything and especially Mary-kate for the whole drugs scandal and anorexia/rehab thing, but I think for now they deserve to be left alone. And plus (something else people criticise) they have fabulous fashion sense! They have amazing vintage dresses and accessories and they know what looks good on them! (And they know where to find them - the sign of a true vintage princess).
And I for one think it's awesome that they have the advertising contract with Badgley Mischka - I'm sure they'll do the clothes much justice!

But I was just saying. *sniff*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home