Monday, January 16, 2006


Loving the BCBG winter coat atm - so cute! (see pic) It's gorgeous I so want one! I wonder how expensive it is? Hmmm....I shall investigate lol. So I know I should be at school, but the thing is....I felt ill (kind of) and also I haven't quite finished that 1000-2000 word essay on film posters. Bloody FILM POSTERS. Couldn't they have thought of something any more INTERESTING to talk about???? Instead I have to waste valuable school time (ahem) finishing it off because it is simply too boring and I keep losing my concentration. So it's totally not my fault. But whatever, I hope to God I've finished by tonight :( Speaking of tonight - brand new America's Next Top Model!!!!!!! Wow!!!! So excited - should be really good, the new series. This week is such a fab week for tv, it really is. But don't go mistaking me for some tv-addict, couch potato kind of person - I'm really not, I hardly ever watch tv now, but even I must say there's good tv on! Yesterday was brand-new My Super Sweet 16, on Wednesday, there's brand new Desperate Housewives, Thursday, brand-new Project Catwalk and Charmed (but on at the same time :( - I'll have to watch Charmed on Living TV+1 at 9pm)! What a good week! But anyway, I really should go and finish the stupid essay. Oh and my junk food detox thing is failing, yesterday I succumbed to the deliciousness of a chocolate Cornetto and so I promised myself I would start today but all I've had to eat is some toast with spread and jam which isn't really that healthy. Or is it? Whatever. I'll try and do it from now on. I really thought I had the will power but I guess not :( spk later x♥x♥x♥x♥x♥x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home