Friday, January 13, 2006


So....here it is....the 'Kerala'. The 'Paddington' is still being continued but in new styles of course but this is the bag that is supposed to take over from it. I doubt it will be a big hit. But then again, I'm biased seeing as I'm like in love with the 'Paddington'. Huh. Oh well, I won't cry! :(
On the plus side it was so many peoples b*days in the last two weeks its untrue! Today was my best friend Lora's and we had a cake and candles and i got her some fab prezzies (if I do say so myself!) they were totally perfect for her! On the 10th it was my friend Izzie's and we also did the cake and candles thing - I must cut out chocolate next week! Actually, that's a thought....I could set myself a challenge....no junk food, pizza, cake, chocolate, sweets, etc. from Sunday to Sunday. It'll be like a little challenge to see if I can actually do it. Hmmm..interesting...it will also test my will power as well as being good for me - kill two birds with one stone! Ok, so I'll post daily updates (or whenever I can be bothered) in the next week and confess on whether I've been naughty and sneaked some chocolate! And also, I've got to eat at least 2 pieces of fruit per day (hey - it is a lot cos at the moment I don't eat any!) Ok, so I'll start on Sunday and see if I can keep it up! I guess I'll report later then! cya x♥x♥x♥x♥x♥x♥x♥x♥x♥x♥x♥x♥x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home