Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Update

Hey again! So back to school this week - how depressing! I think everyone's starting to feel the pressure already and we've only been back for two days! So I just so happen to have given up not exercising for lent (you have to give up something you like!) and so tomorrow, I'm off to the gym and I'm planning to take up swimming sometime soon! So I think I'm actually making progress this time in the fitness area of my life! Which is good - it's just a shame the rest of it is such a shambles sometimes.


On the fashion side of things (to take my mind off everything), aren't these Juicy Couture earrings just so adorable? Makes me wish I had my ears pierced so I could have them! (Yeah, I know - "Who doesn't have their ears pierced?!" Well, me if you must know.)
Must dash anyway - love ya ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home