Thursday, March 23, 2006

Leopard, leopard, leopard....are you getting sick of hearing it now?!

So......the theme: leopard print dresses! But when is the theme not leopard print?! Ah, well - I simply cannot quell my deep over-ruling passion for it! Y'know I saw this 6th former today who had this leopard shirt on and fabulous leopard pumps (they looked like the Karen Millen ones I want) and I couldn't stop staring in awe! I must, must have them before this season is over! It would just be completely unacceptable not to own something that fab!


So, here is a leopard dress (v.nice - I think it may be the Roberto Cavalli one?) as worn by Jessica Alba (at least I think it's her!) at the Dolce & Gabbana show *sigh* I must either own one or get over my leopard thing A.S.A.P. otherwise I am going to be completely over-run with jealously for anyone else I see who has one!


This is the Moschino one on the runway - tres formidable I think you'll agree! I must have a leopard print dress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home