Thursday, March 16, 2006

An evening with Meg and Tom


For the first time in ages tonight I watched 'Sleepless in Seattle' *sigh* It's such a good movie and I forgot that! I've only ever watched it about two or three times in my life and on this one I didn't even watch it the whole way through :( but still, it was gooood! I also forgot how much I love Meg Ryan as well, I mean, she's done so many movies and she and Julia Roberts just epitomise the '90s romantic-comedy genre. Wish I had it on tape or DVD or something because I've forgotten so much of the full story and what happened and sometimes, y'know, it's nice to watch a film all the way through! There were some really random bits that I didn't remember, but then again, they just made watching it all the more fun! I'm in such a '90s mood tonight - watching that and then I was listening to Celine Dion and Mariah Carey earlier on - the divas of the '90s!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home