Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Is she? Isn't she? Make up your mind Lindsay!

I'm so confused about all this Lindsay Lohan crap that's been going around! I mean, first she's modelling for Chanel and everyone was speculating about that - but now, apparantly, she's modelling for Louis Vuitton! Which is it?! Come on Lindsay - make your mind up! We saw all those pics with her covered head-to-toe in Chanel as if she was endorsing it but we never actually saw any pictures of her advertising the brand and now it's been reported that she's doing a stint for Louis! I suppose the tabloids are going to be full with images of her flaunting more of her wealth by her new found love for Louis Vuitton bags?! Some people just have it all don't they? She was even quoted saying something as dense as:

"I love Chanel. I was doing a photoshoot for the brand today - I think it was for an advert?!"

Pff! Don't even know what you're doing the job for Lindsay? Get out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home