Monday, February 12, 2007

She's So Vogue

Quite literally. Daria is the latest Vogue UK cover girl and they even profile her inside for once! I really don't know exactly what they were expecting when they asked her favourite scent.. LancĂ´me Hypnose, anyone?! I have become quite fond of her as of late I must admit.. maybe it's just that leather jacket she's wearing inside. *drools*
Also catching my interest at the moment is Chanel, and particularly, Lagerfeld. I'm not sure why, but something about that man is amazing, and I don't know whether it's in a good or a bad way?! Maybe it's his $500 jeans, or his 27 suitcases he travels with.. but there's something, and when I happened to stumble across this video involving both subjects of current interest, I felt compelled to feature it. Not that it's particularly interesting or anything haha but it does give you a bit of a laugh at Werbowy's claims that Karl is "always in there with pop culture".
Yes. Of course.
*cough*

1 Comments:

Blogger eword said...

well, karl always says she's more than a model etc. ;-)
if you had fun reading that her fave essence is hypnose, you should definitely see her promotional vids... they're hilarious.
i agree that tomboy daria in leather jacket is sublime.

February 13, 2007 12:12 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home