Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Fashion Bestsellers

It has occurred to me that books are slowly gaining respect in the fashion world. Although there has (and always will be it seems) fashion bloggers like myself and, of course, magazines, there has never to my knowledge been exactly an abundance of fashion books. But with recent releases of "The Devil Wears Prada" and "Fashion Babylon" making headlines and headway into a world full of literary fashion promise, a girl like myself can't help but smile. A publisher directed specifically at fashion books is Assouline who published the Chloé book I love so much, and many, many other titles...check it out.



2 Comments:

Blogger Sissy said...

Bought the Fashion Babylon yesterday and can't put it down!

August 04, 2006 12:18 am  
Blogger Ondo Lady said...

I have read both books, The Devil Wears Prada was nothing special to read despite the film being a real gem. On the other hand I loved Fashion Babylon and found it addictive and a real sexy read.

July 31, 2007 12:07 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home