Sunday, March 26, 2006

Alternative Fashion Week

So it's Alternative Fashion Week in London at ce moment! The outfits actually aren't half as bad as I was predicting them to be, but some are still.....interesting. These pics are from Fiona Todd's collection and are two of the best oufits in my opinion - but then again, I'm not really an alternative fashion sort of girl so that's why they're not too out-there.



This one has a cute sailor-girl vibe sort of thing. The neck-line and belt really break up the would-be monotony of the dress - not to mention the radio and sunglasses! And also I love the way that the whole thing is brightened up by some classic bright red lipstick - á la this season's Prada ads!



More red lipstick! Maybe it's just an alternative fashion thing?! But I also love how it's matched with the patent-leather red belt and bows made from "old invitations". Not one I'll be trying soon I don't think. But on the whole - very impressive! These people know how to mix it up, non?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home